This is a great knife, but there is some room for improvement. Hence I take one point off... Despite that, I would definitely buy this knife again.
The knife seems to be designed in the Czech Republic, and is manufactured in China. The build quality is very good.
- Excellent sharp blade; the grind is beatiful
- Solid construction - no wobble in the blade
- Great flip action with an exciting click - the ball bearing does its job
- Very lightweight for its blade size
- The pocket clip is too strong, which makes it feel like you are about to rip off your pocket.
- The thumb stud is not really needed as the flipper does an excellent job. This effectively shortens the blade and might be an obstacle when sharpening. Fortunately it is reversible and removable. (Convair's big brother Hemnes does not have it, for example.)
- The retainer lock seems to stick out of the handle a little bit too much, which will make it a little uncomfortable when feathering. Having its edge bevelled - like the spine of the blade - would make it feel more comfortable