- Mix of traditional northern knife and modern drop point blade.
- Scandinavian style handle.
- Multipurpose and versatile tool.
- Beautiful Karelian birch handle.
- Well known stainless steel for easy care.
- Comes with leather sheath.
- Made in Russia.
Tapio is a new techno-finka style knife from Nord Crown.
We all know Nord Crown as a company making beautiful art and custom knives but now we have a chance to offer you their functional every day use knives for the very lucrative price.
Tapio is made of famous 95X18 stainless steel blade and has a Karelian birch handle. The handle is made in very traditional Scandinavian shape but blade is more modern drop point style with a flat grind and micro edge instead of a "Scandinavian" grind. It makes this knife more durable for cutting hard materials and not just a wood.
Tapio comes with high quality leather sheath.
||9.75" (245 mm)
||4.75" (125 mm)
||1" (25 mm)
||0.137" (3.5 mm)
|Weight, w/ sheath:
||6.5 Oz (184 g.)
|Weight, knife only:
||4.4 OZ (126 g.)