- Custom folding knife, one of a kind.
- Large flat grind blade, hand forged laminated Damascus.
- The core of the blade is Bohler M398 steel, hardened to 64HRC.
- Custom Timascus handle, unique material.
- Perfect flipping mechanism.
- Beautiful leather pouch for the belt carry.
Exclusive N2 is a custom folding knife made by a talented knifemaker - Andrey Biryukov. Andrey is famous for his high-quality heat-treated blades made of super steels like CPM S125V, REX 121, and hand-forged unique laminated Damascus.
The Exclusive N2 knife is made of one of his Damascus "sandwiches." The core is a super steel - Bohler M398, hardened to 64HRC and stainless Damascus on outside layers.
The handle is made of custom Timascus, with Titanium hardware and a Timascus spacer. The pocket clip is also Timascus :-)
The mechanical part of the knife is made of a ceramic ballbearing system on the stainless washer and ceramic retention ball.
Because of the extensive use of Timascus in this build, the knife is very light for its size!
The knife has a beautiful custom leather pouch if you prefer belt carry.
This is one of the kind masterpiece.
|Overall length (opened):
||9.5" (240 mm)
|Overall length (folded):
||4.25" (110 mm)
||0.14" (3.4 mm)
||Core: M398, sides: Stainless Damascus
||4.8 Oz (136g)